Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hulu and Ali

Monday nights are my "Intervention" nights. However, I've watched so many episodes of Intervention that I think I've seen 'em all. And reruns aren't as fun to watch.....you know how it's all going to go down.....if they accepted the "gift of life" - the rehab ......and if they stayed in rehab or got kicked out.

So last night we started flipping channels and ending up watching Last Comic Standing which led to True Beauty........totally forgetting The Bachelorette was on.

And yes, I could have DVR'd it. But DVRing isn't even something I think about. At all. So I was so disappointed that I had forgotten to watch Ali. Until this morning.






Until I remembered Hulu. Fast forward to Tuesday midday......in my pajamas. http://www.hulu.com/

Watched The Bachelorette with just a few, very few, short, very, very short ads now and then. Perfect. Of course, I could have watched this episode on ABC, too...but Hulu is where I went.


Anyway, I saw the 2 guys she sent home and that she kept the one that all the bachelors keep warning her about. I suspect a Reality T.V. producer is egging this on. I don't remember the "men" being this catty before. Raaarrrreeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr. Paws in air!

I'm going to make a prediction now. It is based solely on....Ali's reaction so far. I think the top 3 guys will be...........




Roberto......because Ali just gets giddy around him.


Justin........because all the guys hate him.
And we all know how being hated worked for Vienna.
I'm not hating Justin....he seems real to me.
But for the other boys, Justin is no bueno.




And Chris L. .......because he's from Maine or Massachusetts or up there and he likes lobster.
And hey! Ali likes lobster. Wow. So much in common.
I like food. I like food. Wow. Who knew we would have so much in common.
Ahhhh, the sweet mind numbing quality of summer television.

1 comment:

  1. I felt sorry for Justin, too. However...in doctor's office today I read the current People magazine. You NEED to go read it, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete