Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Text from Will


"Obviously I've learned nothing these past 20 years."












(with this photo attached)



That's the kitchen in his apartment.  The white stuff is bubbles coming out of the dishwasher.  What happens when you put liquid dishwashing detergent in the dishwasher and run it?  This.


I'm not sure if this is sad or funny.

Sad...because I did the same thing once.  Multi-tasking in the kitchen while talking on the phone, I put the liquid stuff in....I found out after the dishwasher was started.  I remember how long it took to clean the mess up.  I think I used Crisco oil and ran the dishwasher again.  Thinking the soap and oil would cancel each other out. Didn't really work....so then I had oily bubbles. Sad.

Funny....because I can laugh about it now. And funny because Will took a picture and sent it to me.  Meaning he is laughing at himself. 

The good news is I bet that floor got mopped.  That probably doesn't happen often in a college apartment. 

1 comment:

  1. I think he's trying to relay a deeper message to you...he's starting to realize it wasn't just blah, blah, blah. I bet he's spending some time each day trying to remember those nuggets of wisdom from the last 20 years. Congratulations, you have just passed over the line from stupid to wise!

    ReplyDelete