Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Bedtime Tale by Jean Fogelberg

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I'm a huge fan of Dan Fogelberg...the man and the music. Sadly, he left this earth way too soon...after a long fight with Prostate Cancer. His wife, Jean, is my friend on facebook.  (not in a creepy, stalky way...but because she posts lots of things about Dan and so I'm her "friend")

While it's been hard for me to accept that he married someone else, she does seem like a lovely person. And now I find out she's talented, too. She made this little youtube video after finding an injured squirrel (theme of the week)....and used Dan's music as the background. She nailed it.



2 comments:

  1. OMG! I sooooooo want to put this on my blog and dedicate it to my daughter....but I'm thinking I shouldn't. I'll just send her over here. rofl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How wonderful and funny. Knowing you I figured I'd better run for the tissues but this was a great one-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete