Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red, White and Blue





Most likely the only fireworks we'll see this year are the decorative type because of the drought. 

Will met me at a store today to get some shorts.  He had to try them on, I had to pay....it took both of us.

While he was looking through the clothes....

Me:  Do you have something red, white and blue for the 4th of July?

With a look that could kill, he responded...

Will:  Nobody wears red, white and blue for the 4th of July.  That's tacky.

Me:  Really.

So you all may want to rethink your wardrobe for the 4th.





I also heard the following as I was holding up suggestions:  "NO"  "too short"  "too long"  "too fratty"  "no plaid"  "NO"  "NO"  "I don't like cargo shorts"  "those flare out"  "NO"  "that looks like I'm going fishing."

3 comments:

  1. can't imagine what's left???? Pants??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, aren't you glad this is your last one?
    I was still hoping to get my youngest daughter and Will to hook up but maybe not LOL
    I guess the next time just give him some cash and tell him to make it work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine what he bought to wear... what else is there? And....I'll rethink my attire for Monday!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete