Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hallo!

I'm back. I'm jet-lagged. I'm happy. I'm processing. I'm thankful.

Every day in London was full and the only way to do this trip justice on this blog is to take it a day or two at a time in a post. I have over 645 pictures and there were 2 days I didn't even have my camera with me....it was very heavy to carry along. I will not post all the pictures....I promise. I wish I could post some of that crisp, cold air and the smells and noises on here....because that is what I miss the most today. In another life, I must have been a big city girl. I love riding buses and subways and walking up and down the crowded streets.
Until I recover and unpack....some eye candy from London....




Souveniers and postcards.
Cute everywhere you looked.

Crowded streets.

Empty, quiet streets.



Old buildings.

Modern transportation.



Falling leaves.

Traditions.

Guilded gates protecting palaces and castles.


Antique markets.


Leaf covered door steps.

Farmers markets.

Autumn in London.





I love London.



4 comments:

  1. OMG your images are wonderful! How much fun it is going to be to visit your blog. I just hope I'll have time to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're home even if you're not! I LOVE your pictures. And I'm pea green with envy. I can't wait to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Julia!!! You are an amazing photographer. Wonderful pictures. So glad you had a great time. I am looking forward to reading all of your adventures and seeing more wonderful pictures.

    Linda CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

    ReplyDelete