Monday, November 9, 2009

Squeeeshed

After spending more than 9 hours squeeeeshed in an airplane...we couldn't resist squeezing into a photo booth. By the way, why is it that this photograph of me is better than the 4 attempts I suffered through for my passport photo? Not saying it's good, just saying it's better. CVS should get a photo booth. It would at least have more personality than the girl in the photo department. The beautiful brunette is Karen.....the most generous, giving, talented friend in the world. And an awesome traveling companion.


Conversation on the plane heading back to the U.S.....

K: I am never traveling overseas again.

J: It is a long flight.
K: If we do, we're traveling Business Class.
J: Yep.
(I love that K changed her mind in less than one sentence!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Karen is a sweetheart! I will miss you both as I squeeze into a seat for that 2 hr flight to Omaha on Thursday!! If we see Frank again, we will tell him you said hello. Glad you had a Fab trip...did not need to see the bunny...can't wait to see what else you have to show us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think it's the freaking highlights, girl! I'll be squeezed on that Omaha flight with Debe...we'll try and get you a picture.

    ReplyDelete