Saturday, April 9, 2011

Precious Baby

My cousin Suzanne's granddaughter is a precious little girl named Ocean.   The first time I met Ocean she was about 3 1/2 years old.  She had the vocabulary and the wisdom of a child much older.  I was mesmerized by her.  Most children have a vivid imagination and if you listen closely to their "play" it will take you back to your childhood and those days of innocence.  Listening to Ocean was that way, only better because she was so uber imaginative. 





Ocean's mom and dad have posted some videos of her on youtube but the one below is my absolute favorite.  With her mama's permission I give you baby Ocean. 





Even little porcelain doll babies throw up.


I love the way the daddy is laughing.......'cause if that had been the daddy at our house, he would have been throwing up.  In fact, Chuck had to leave the room when I showed him the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment