Monday, December 20, 2010

Kids at Christmas

Sometimes I find myself at a loss for words....really.  Like when I'm trying to describe the wonderful chaos of kindergarten.  Especially the week leading up to the Christmas break when construction paper Santas and Christmas trees and reindeer are hanging from the walls .... and the "kids" are hanging from the ceiling.  And bouncing all over the place.  And jumping just because. 

And some of them can fall down while standing still.  Literally.  It must be some kind of ridiculous energy running through their little veins.  They pop like popcorn....no rhyme or reason.

I just can't explain it in words so that you really get it.

However, I found a video that made me smile and wore me out all at the same time....and I think this is exactly what I have been trying to put into words.   This is exactly what it felt like in kindergarten last week.  Exactly.  No words could describe it but this can.

Kids at Christmas.  Be sure to turn your volume on.







http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/  If this place doesn't make you smile, you may need to call your doctor.

3 comments:

  1. No call to the dr. for me... this was too too adorable and just exactly what I can only imagine a room full of kindergartners would be like... LOL! Merriest Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no video there Julia?? Was it the link at the bottom of the page to Purina?? If so, adorable. This is not for publication, I just wanted you to know that the thank you note you wrote to me, made me cry. I don't know why, it just touched me in a way I can't describe. Maybe I'm feeling the impact of coming home everyday to an empty house, or maybe knowing that I could be leaving you all very soon. I don't know, I just know that your little note to made me cry, but it also made my day. Thank you for being my very good friend.
    Linda CCCCCCCCCCc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm thinking the video was the baby goats jumping all around, right? Loved it!!! I saw it a few days ago.

    Linda CCCCCCCCC

    ReplyDelete