Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Up in the Air



Will and I went to see Up in the Air this afternoon. I was intrigued by the fact it is directed by the same guy who directed Juno. The fact that I got to stare at George Clooney for 1 hour and 49 made me get up and go see it. The movie was good...in that quirky character, lots of life stuff kind of way. It certainly wasn't predictable in the twists and turns it took. And the ending was very sad.......as it ended and the staring at George had to stop.
Oh, and you're welcome for the picture above. Easy on the eyes, isn't he?

4 comments:

  1. I love that man! Like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to that movie tonight. He is fine to look at. Why did he make me feel old though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel close to George since he grew up just 50 miles south of us. I grew up watching his Dad on the news. Every once in a while we eat at a place his parents like to go often but we have never ran into them. Just thought I'd gloat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul and I saw it too and I thought the best part was just lookin' at him.

    ReplyDelete