Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not counting you ...but YOU count.

I came in here this morning because my husband, Chuck, found me to tell me that my counter on my blog isn't working. I said I knew but I think it was a free counter and it must have run out. He was persistant and kept asking what was I going to do about it? He really wanted that counter on here because he checks it. His words, "I like watching it." Haaaahaahaaahaahhaa.....if that doesn't describe my husband to you, I can't think of a better way.

I said....."Get your own blog and counter and leave mine alone." If that doesn't describe being married 25 years, I can't think of a better way.


(PS......you're not being counted anymore.......but you will ALWAYS count to me.)

2 comments:

  1. So funny that he is interested in the counter. My fiancee Tim has no interest in my blog what-so-ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me! Does he know about Google Analytics? That will drive him crazy looking at those stats...

    ReplyDelete