Saturday, September 29, 2007

Help! I lost my VoIcE......

It started with sneezing, then developed into a runny nose.....and now I have lost my voice as the crud has traveled south. I know you don't want details.....we've all been there, we know what it looks like.

I hung in there all week when it would have been so easy to call in and stay in bed. And now it is Saturday and I am miserable. I waited until 8:00 AM (for those of you who really know me, you know I NEVER get up this early on a Saturday)to call the doctor. Try whispering to a phone answering service. They aren't the nicest people in the world on a good day. Then if you are trying to whisper/yell your request they just get downright put-out. After attempting to ask to see a doctor this morning, Her Rudeness tells me "this is just the answering service....they haven't turned their phones over yet."

So now I am waiting patiently a few minutes to call back. I am wanting magic pills to make this go away and get better quick. Me without a voice is like....is like.....is like really quiet. What a waste!

1 comment:

  1. You tricked fate and used it here creatively!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete