Monday, August 20, 2007

The Perfectionist

I have been a perfectionist my whole life....at least as far back as I can remember. Even as a little girl (maybe 4 or 5?)I wanted all my ducks in a row. If I had on a pink shirt, it had to match the bow in my hair and the socks on my feet. I would tie my shoelaces into the prettiest bow....or redo them. This is not to be confused with OCD. I don't think I was ever OCD....but not having things go perfectly did cause me a lot of angst. So when I decided to start a blog, I thought it would just be fun to get my thoughts written down. Then a funny thing happened. I started reading blogs. I mean alot of blogs. And they are really cute. And they are really funny. And the backgrounds have some really cute prints, like black & white toile on them! And what I like about all of these blogs I am reading daily and getting hooked on, is all of the cute photographs imported onto them. And then, I just couldn't blog anymore. My self analysis is that old perfectionist in me just cannot do a blog if it's not the best.

Humm.....maybe that's competitive?

No comments:

Post a Comment