Monday, August 27, 2007

Freedom















In my assembly of red, white & blue is a freedom block I made along with all of the crosses that I mentioned in the previous blog. Can't you just imagine how cute Halloween and Christmas and Valentine's blocks could get?

Doojies, all these photos are for your viewing pleasure. I am inspired by you to learn more about this blogging stuff. Maybe I should stick to clogging. Or really I should be jogging.

And I know you KNOW this...but if you click on the picture it enlarges and then you can really see what I am talking about. I learned this by accident but it has come in handy when I want to see you up close and personal....

1 comment:

  1. I bow down humbly to you, the student has outlearned the master, by far. Damn you! I love the photos, there can never be too many, I'm soaking up every detail...

    ReplyDelete