Monday, August 27, 2007

Whatever it takes to go in there.....



Here is my newly wallpapered utility room. The 4 tiered red cart on wheels was found at the dumpster behind the dollar store in Cleveland, Mississippi, this summer while visiting the inlaws. My sweet Chuck went back and got it after dark. The paper is a little on the wild side but reminds me of Mackenzie Childs with the curtain and the bunny picture. I am begging my family to hurry up and dirty more clothes so I can go in there more often. NOT.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying of some kind of green disease, oh, it's envy!!!!!! I LOVE it and not too wild as far as I'm concerned. The only thing missing is the housekeeper to go in and give specific laundry instructions to. The whole thing, the bunny pic is perfect and that cart, who would have guessed that Chuck would be willing to dumpster dive? Good man. Perfect piece and price. Well done!

    ReplyDelete