Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The week of check ups....

I got up Monday morning with a list of appointments to make. Doctor, dentist, eye exam.........I was thinking it would take a couple of weeks to get in but all doctors were able to fit me in this week. So this is the week of check-up.

Yesterday, dentist, no cavities. They did note the beginnning of gum recession. Doesn't long in the tooth mean old? Today, doctor's appointment. Because I am turning 50 this fall and take medicine for high cholesterol and high blood pressure, she scheduled me for a stress test and echocardiogram. Sounds like old lady tests. I couldn't get those scheduled for 2 more weeks....so I will probably have myself dying by then.

Friday will be my eye exam. For some reason those always make me nervous. Probably goes back to when I first had to get glasses...the same year I learned about Helen Keller. I was convinced I was going blind. Anxiety ridden since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment