Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Day I Played Like I Lived There

Last Wednesday was the day Debbie and I took separate taxis from separate places
 to meet up at Fashion Island.  The 30 minute wait for Debbie
to arrive was memorable
 because of my bench partner while waiting. 

The weather was sunny and in the high 50's. 
We've had such a mild winter, I forgot how cold the 50's can be. 

We had no agenda other than to meander in and out of the stores
 and eat lunch at The Nordstrom's Cafe. 













This is a really bad cell phone picture,
 but it reminds me of a French Impressionist's painting.




Waiting for our rides.

Back to the hotel for a quick costume change
 and then treated to dinner again. 





Dinner was at Ocean 21 with a beautiful view
of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
And a view of a van for you.


Big orange ball sinking in the water......



No comments:

Post a Comment