Monday, January 9, 2012

I ♥ Valentine's Day!

I ♥ Valentine's Day. 

 Well, not so much the day but the decor. 

 The reds and pinks and cards and 's. 

By the way, I learned how to make that
♥ heart from here thanks to Pinterest.







This was a gift given to me by my friend, Julie.  A 5 x 7 piece of paper covered with cute scrapbook paper with a vintage card mod-podged on to it...then put in a frame. 








If you're reading this post, I ♥ you, too.


Can you tell I'm excited about learning how to make a ♥?

3 comments:

  1. I <3 how silly you are! I <3 me some Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read the article about putting everything under a cloche or on books, didn't you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinterest too. It inspires me a lot through the people I follow. I get more ideas there and it gets me so excited. You have a beautiful ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete