Monday, December 26, 2011

In a Flash

Christmas has come and gone.  It was a good one.  We only had one child at home so Santa left clues for a scavenger hunt so the whole opening presents thing would last a little longer.  After a huge breakfast and a nap, my sister and her family came over for some more food, exchanging of gifts and a game of Apples to Apples.  After they left, we ended the day around the firepit.  It was lazy and comfortable...just the way I like it.



Chuck finished the annual jigsaw puzzle on Saturday.




This sweet angel was given to me by my friend, Fran...she will stay out all year.




My sister gave me this bottle of wine for my birthday. 
 Santa Julia. 
Catha is the best gift giver.




The camelia is in full bloom....must be Christmas.











Did I mention we are rat sitting?  These are Cameron's two rats
 and we are keeping them while she's away.



 I have to admit they are pretty darn cute...but the smell is horrible. 






This played all day long. 
Chuck laughs like it's the first time he's seen it.




9:20 am...waiting for the baby to wake up
 and open his presents. 





Jordan and Chris on Skype...
watching us open our presents. 





A new pillow for Will's apartment. 
So true.  Whatever you are, be a good one.





Since Cameron is out of town, we pulled in a look-alike.  ha. 
This is Mark's friend/co-actor in the play 
he is currently performing in.  She's from out of town
so she hung out with my sister's family on Christmas day. 










It was all fun and games until someone started digging
for grub worms in the mud. 
 So the party was over.
  A dog had to be bathed. 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good blogger. I haven't even uploaded my pics from the camera yet.

    ReplyDelete