Saturday, May 31, 2008

If you give a gerbil a kid, he's probably going to want to live with him forever...

My friend's son called us this morning and asked if he could have our mouse. I told him absolutely! It seems he is obsessed with the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." After speaking to his mom, I learned he had told her he wished he had a mouse and she told him she knew where he could borrow one. This "mouse" is really a gerbil and his name is Rascal....but today he went to a new house where he will be called Cookie. I think they think they are borrowing him.....but I am pretty sure it's forever....cause everyone knows if you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk.......and before you know it, you're in love with the mouse and "borrowing" him is just not enough. So today, one lucky little gerbil got to go live with a really great kid.


One lucky little gerbil....




And a drawing for me from that really great kid....



In case I miss Rascal, I have a picture of him to look at courtesy of Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment