Friday, May 30, 2008

Continued Conversation With Will....

(See post below for the first conversation about Will's summer plans after which he went and picked up some job applications at a few places, then returned a filled out one to Hollister's....skip a few days to yesterday)

Me: Will, when do you think you will hear back from Hollister's?

Will: I already did. They texted me that I got the job.

Me: That's great! When were you going to tell me?

Will: It's not that big of a deal.

Me: It's your first real job...it IS a big deal! (I am in extra happy hyper mode...picture huge grin and lots of enthusiam.)

Will: No, it's not. I don't really care...it's just a job. (He is in extra downer mode...picture slumped shoulders and dull look.)


So because he is acting like a huge, big fat, spoiled rotten teenager, I have decided to find a picture of him when he was at the peak of cuteness and post it on the world-wide web.



This is Will. The tall, lanky guy who wanders in and out of the kitchen often but never speaks.....unless he needs some cash......not sure who that is anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment