Friday, September 4, 2009

Things I Heard at The Cone

I am on Car Duty in the afternoon at my school. I am assigned to a certain cone. Kids are sent to me when their parent's car is coming up to that spot. So I have 30 seconds to a minute or so with a child I don't know. I usually ask them if they had a good day. They usually respond with something else.

Heard Today at The Cone...

One Boy: I hope I see a real falcon one day.


Another Boy: Your voice sounds old. (I am losing my voice).


A Girl: I need to find 3 rocks so I can work on my magic trick. Actually, 2 medium and 1 small rock.


Random thoughts. Scrambled brains. Living in the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for the cone and school! We have been waiting for these gems! Although, at the beginning I thought it was going to be about ice cream and now I want ice cream :{

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably way more interesting than the water cooler.

    ReplyDelete