Sunday, March 25, 2007

Until I get the hang of it.......

I have never been able to keep my mouth shut. Well, unless someone specifically ask me to keep a secret. Then I can do it by just "flushing" what they told me out of my brain. I have to go through the act of flushing.......yes, the handle on the commode.......and then pretend they never told me the secret. And even then, it comes to the front of my brain.........waiting to jump on to the tip of my tongue. And do not even add alcohol. Then it purges from my lips.

So I am really wondering how I am going to be a blogger. I have a million thoughts that I would like to share but it seems to me that it will involve some loved ones now and then. And God knows, my mouth has made a few enemies.......I can't even imagine what the written word will do. So I am going to think about this for a few days......and see if I can rise to the challenge.

Let me state first and foremost, that I would never hurt my family on purpose. Not on this blog, anyway.

I am making this blog sound way more exciting than it will ever be. So until I get the hang of it.....I will keep this blog a secret from those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment