Tuesday, January 1, 2008

do this....

name Julia Langley Hackney....pronounced jewel ya although some say Jew Lee Uh

craft of choice paper and decoupage these days; painting on canvas with acrylic in the past

camera Kodak Easy Share C613

music on the radio/today's country; cd's Deena Carter, Rascal Flatts, Dan Fogelberg

work space
kitchen island

style
eclectic leaning towards traditional

color preference
reds complemented with greens and black & white

childhood ambition artist; comedianne (my Carol Burnett days...I wanted her job)

fondest memory playing by the creek behind our house....digging in the mud for hours

retreat
my bed

wildest dream to see Europe

proudest moment watching my oldest child cross the stage to receive her college diploma....looking forward to 2 more of those moments

biggest challenge
keeping my mouth shut

alarm clock
6:30

perfect day 70 degrees, no clouds, soft breeze... being outside digging in the dirt....I discovered "gardening" in my 30's....very satisfying to me.

first job
babysitter....I still can't believe someone left a newborn with a 6th grader. I kept trying to wake it up to play with it.

indulgence warm donuts that melt in your mouth

last purchase frame from J.Jill

favorite movie The Waitress

inspiration talking to God for daily inspiration; going to stores for decorating inspiration

my life getting better all the time....I know I am blessed and I am learning to really appreciate all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment