Monday, November 12, 2007

Not as young as I once was.....






I hosted a Happy Hour for the staff of my school this past Friday......well, actually the Social Committee, of which I am a member, hosted it. I just provided the location. The Social Committee provided the party food and it was BYOB. We had a great turn-out and a great time. As the HH was winding down, the younger teachers got a group to go out dancing. An older group decided to head over to a local sports bar and do some karoake. I was in the older group. In case you were wondering. Saturday morning I realized I should have been in the group that stayed home and went to bed. Too old to party like a rock star.

1 comment:

  1. You should have borrowed my margarita machine. I would have been happy to deliver it!

    ReplyDelete