Monday, May 7, 2007

Almost too tired to brag....

It's been another long day in kindergarten.......then on to the grocery store to finish buying a few things for a bridal shower I am hosting tomorrow at my house. The two other hostesses (sp?...more ssss?)stopped by to finish the "set up." Now, I am ready for bed and my feet are aching. I am so tired........BUT NOT TOO TIRED TO BRAG~

Today, my first daughter was offered an internship working for the Fiesta Bowl........something she wanted badly. And my second daughter was accepted into Mechanical Engineering School at Texas A&M. Great news for both of them. It feels so good to have your children's prayers answered. Both of my daughters are smart, funny and beautiful. Both are Aggies. Both are very different. But today, they were the same. Happy.

Thank you God for their answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment